D131AA Stand-up Monitor & Keyboard Combo Arm for clamp-on Desk or bolt-on Wall
Easily create a stand-up computer workstation on any table or wall
Set up an extendable standing computer workstation on a table or install a sitting OR standing workstation on a wall.
a) Desk installation: the keyboard will be 10" above the tabletop. Therefore, we suggest this mostly for stand-up operation. This is an easy way to create a portable stand up workstation when installed on a compact portable computer desk. The LCD monitor / keyboard combo always extends 100% parallel to the floor. It extends from 22 to 37" (distance between rear of the clamp -or wall- to the front of the keyboard). The height is not adjustable. The LCD monitor can tilt, swivel & rotate. The keyboard tray is fixed at a set angle related to the LCD.
b) Wall installation: when mounted to a wall, it can be installed for EITHER sitting OR standing operation, but not both, as the LCD/keyboard combo is not height adjustable.
Please call us before ordering to see if this item will be applicable to your installation project.
Important / Wall Mounting: make sure the wall can support the product weight (25 lbs.) plus your LCD + keyboard and the movement of the arm. Install only with fasteners applicable to the wall characteristics, preferably on studs.
Only the vertical part of the clamp is used for wall mounting. Six bolts through the holes on this vertical section of the clamp, onto the wall stud, or concrete wall. The bottom piece of th clamp is not used for wall mounting:
* Main Dimensions / Features:
- Keyboard Shelf: 25 W x 10 D
- LCD/keyboard extension range from the clamp's rear end (or wall): from 22" to 37"
- LCD Height: 23" from clamp base to center of LCD bracket.
- LCD mount: VESA compatible 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm.
- Keyboard w/foam pad for mouse and wrists.
- Clamp opening: from 2.25 to 5"
- Ideal "overhang" for clamp to fully secure to the edge: 3"
* Product Weight: 25 lbs. (w/o LCD monitor & keyboard).