D1280W - 17.5" Universal Pole-Mount LCD Arm & bracket - "Elbow LCD Arm"
* for 1.25 - 2.5" poles *
New! Call us if you have a 1" or 3" pole (see below)
Now also in Black!
Reg. Price: $163.00
* Sale Price: $148.00 + 15.00 Shipping
Easily attach a LCD monitor or iPAD to a dental chair or any 1" - 3" diameter pole!
- Length: (from pole-edge to rear of monitor): 17.5"
- VESA compliant hole pattern: 75 & 100mm.
- Arm square tube: 1.25 x 1.25"
- Mounts to 1.25" (32 mm.) to 2.5" (64 mm.) diameter poles (optional: extra clamp for 1" poles or extra bolts for 3" poles)
- Elbow motion
- Monitor weight up to 25 lbs.
- Arm swivels 180 degrees (side to side)
- Screen rotates 360 degrees; pivots 180 degrees (ceiling/ floor/left/right)
- Motion torque is adjustable
- Height and orientation can be re-adjusted in seconds
* Tip: attach an iPAD to this or any of our LCD mounts with the new D-IP iPAD Holder (click here)
This adjustable universal pole-mount LCD arm has 4 points of articulation, allowing to face the monitor virtually anywhere, including 100% to the floor or ceiling.
As with our other LCD Pole clamp arms and mounts this long articulated arm can aimed to any side, the ceiling or floor. In addition, the screen can also be pushed back to the center of the pole due to its "V elbow" design articulation.
The torque of its articulations can be easily adjusted (included Allen wrench, as shown above).
Oversized pole clamp.
Screen can rotate 360 degrees (landscape or portrait). This all-steel pole-clamp LCD arm attaches to common sized poles used in most dental chairs.
Strong proved design and construction will ensure years of use.
Optional Extra Clamp for 1" poles (DPA-1): for 0.80" - 1.5" diameter poles simply swap the original clamp for this one. You can also order extra long bolts for poles up tp 3" diameter. Select your choice by using the drop-down when ordering.
D-AD 1" Optional Pole Clamp
* How to mount a lcd monitor? Please call us if you are not sure if your monitor is VESA compliant, or for advise on the different alternatives for your application.